lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #21
MillwrightMike
Getting Wild

I also bought and received a jakes brushguard but can't figure a way to install over my fender flares. I can't remove the fender flares because of the holes that would be left on the body. Hoping I might find a way to fabricate a bracket or change the way this thing bolts on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MillwrightMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2016, 10:00 PM   #22
MillwrightMike
Getting Wild

I received my Admiral B2 motor today and got it installed, changed differential oil, added a 6v battery and cable for 42v conversion, and updated field map on my xct to motb2v3.

Everything is running great but I have to say I'm a little disappointed that for $1k I only gained 1 maybe 2mph.

Not really sure what could possibly be wrong. I monitored my controller while out for a ride and the motor never turned over 2300 rpm and I was running a steady 22 mph with my highest being 24 mph on a slight decline.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:18 AM   #23
stellix
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1st Cart Before, After, and In Between

Did you see any increase in torque?
stellix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:43 PM   #24
MillwrightMike
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellix View Post
Did you see any increase in torque?
There's definitely a difference in how it runs. It's much quieter and yes it appears to have more torque. I haven't really ran it hard yet because I'm still in the process of breaking in the motor. I noticed that I hardly lost any speed going up a slight incline that would normally slow me down a few mph. Hopefully as it breaks in I'll see a little more speed or someone can tell me what I'm missing.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:45 PM   #25
stellix
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I was thinking about ordering the same motor , I have a Plum Quick Bandit now. I'm scared it won't be much of an increase in torque over what I already have. I'm getting 25-27 mph now on 48 volts . I wish I could find someone that's has both motors and could do a comparison .
stellix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:52 PM   #26
MillwrightMike
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellix View Post
I was thinking about ordering the same motor , I have a Plum Quick Bandit now. I'm scared it won't be much of an increase in torque over what I already have. I'm getting 25-27 mph now on 48 volts . I wish I could find someone that's has both motors and could do a comparison .
Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'd like to think you'd get a little more with this motor but I couldn't guarantee it. It is a very nice motor. I guess I just hoped to gain more than i did. My wife, three young kids, and I went on a ride today and I hardly felt any difference in speed compared to by myself. The motor definitely pulls. I just can't wait to try it on the trail with some hills and mud.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:55 PM   #27
flareside_thunder
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Looking good
flareside_thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO