lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
NY911
Not Yet Wild

Exclamation NOOB with a beater.......

Just picked this up for free at a local farm - they said it used to run good - but they ran over the charger, so I need a new one...also - the batteries may not be good - I know 1 definitly isnt as the top is melted...

Overall - it looks sound - it rode nice as my bro towed it with his quad! :D

I am new to the cart scene - any help is appreciated.

Any idea what year/model this is? (I know I have to look the serial number up when I get home)

There is a pic of the batteries - what do you think?

Is this cart too far gone to be a viable option to fix up?

The plan is to make it a hunting buggy - complete with lift kit, tires, racks, winch, camo, etc....

I am looking on the site here and see an "economy lift" with tires that I like for $340....is 4 inches enough? Are there larger lifts for these older arts out there?

THANKS!

NY911 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO