lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #1
Stegs
Not Yet Wild

Default lifted golf cart product reviews

just thought i would throw out my quick reviews of my newly installed lift kit and performance clutch.

I went with the 4" budget lift for my G14. It was exactly what i was looking for. Very cost effective (about 90 dollars) It lifted my cart up higher for better clearance for bigger tires (20")

The lift went on ok, being my first golf cart lift i took it slow. The instructions were terrible. Pictures didnt help much, so i took my time, laid it all out and worked on it last week thursday night. Did the front thursday night, finished the back friday morning.

IM very happy with it, fits good. Did what i wanted. I give it 4/5 . I wish they would improve the directions and label the nuts/bolts

next to review is the jakes performance clutch for torque and low end power. This kit (inner sheave, spring) went on easy. Pretty straight forward after watching the video a few times. Cart now has plenty of power for yard work and cruising in the field. I did loose some top end speed, but i just adjust the transmission governor nut and i can do about 15mph no problem. I have plenty of power to pull a yard cart around. I give it a 5/5

Next to review is the rims and tires. I ordered thru golf cart tire supply. Came mounted and with all the lug nuts and center caps
Here is a link to what i bought:
wwwgolfcarttiresupplycom/10-bulldog-wheels-and-20x10-10-dot-all-terrain-tires-combo-set-of-4/

I give these rims and tires a 5/5. they look great. the tires work awesome on turf and on snow/dirt/woods

They shipped really quick, undamaged, and with everything needed. I give it a 5/5

Last to review is the tow package. Pretty straight forward. Bolts on, now i can pull my yard cart around, or have a place to be towed from if i get stuck. Only thing that bothers me is the tow package has a rattle between the hitch/ball and the receiver. I wrapped the hitch 1 time with gorilla tape, fixed the rattle. Not a big deal but the fitment wastnt great

4.5/5

Just a real quick reviews of what i bought so far. Everything was bought thru buggies unlimited except the rims and tires (they came thru golf cart tire supply)

Both vendors were great, shipped parts right away, came undamaged and worked perfectly.

Now my cart is lifted 4", i have some nice a/t tires on some sweet rims. I have plenty of torque with the power kit to pull my wagon using my tow package!!

Next its time for some tunes and a windshield!

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I didnt see a product review section, mods feel free to move if this is not a good spot for it
Stegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2017, 12:11 AM   #2
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: lifted golf cart product reviews

We want pictures!
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:58 AM   #3
Stegs
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME View Post
We want pictures!
ill see if i can clean the old girl up and take some!!
Stegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:30 AM   #4
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME View Post
We want pictures!
I agree!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts