lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2018, 07:22 AM   #1
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Leveling Cradle after lift

I'm in the process of installing a 4" double A-Arm lift from Jakes on my 96 Club Car. Would like to drop the front of the engine cradle to maintain 5 to 10 degrees of engine angle at ride height. Do I need to fabricate a piece that drops the front down 4"? Would that maintain the engine angle prior to the lift? Its worth mentioning that I am also working on installing a VC625, so that may play a part in how far I can drop the front before clearance of the valve cover becomes an issue.
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-18-2018, 07:51 AM   #2
Shepard
Crazy Ole Man

Yamaha

Default Re: Leveling Cradle after lift

Ask Vegas Carts what the required angle should be. The vc625 has the full pressure lube and you don't want to run it dry.
Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:52 AM   #3
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpro56 View Post
I'm in the process of installing a 4" double A-Arm lift from Jakes on my 96 Club Car. Would like to drop the front of the engine cradle to maintain 5 to 10 degrees of engine angle at ride height. Do I need to fabricate a piece that drops the front down 4"? Would that maintain the engine angle prior to the lift? Its worth mentioning that I am also working on installing a VC625, so that may play a part in how far I can drop the front before clearance of the valve cover becomes an issue.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...-question.html

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...elocation.html
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks Shepard and Rooster. I think I'm gonna try moving where its captured on the frame to the bottom side of the cross rail rather than the top. That way I don't have to mess with fabricating something on the swing arm, potentially compromising it.
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts