lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #11
roady89

Should be a series of 6 resistors on the back of the v-glide...check the resistance between the terminals....connect 3rd terminal to 9th terminal with the ohm meter leads and work the pedal up and down. You should get between 5k-0 ohm...these are estimates. Look for broken or corroded resistors...you might even break the nuts loose and clean the connections and put the nuts back on.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #12
caddymankc
WILD

E-Z-GO

how about punching it a few times(only works on the good ole stuff)
caddymankc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
roady89

Ooops....bottom terminal is 1st.....top is 9th terminal. Sorry about that.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:36 PM   #14
roady89

Edit* The cart does not have a v-glide...it as an MCOR throttle.

At what point do you hear the solenoid click? You should here it click when you have pushed the pedal down about an inch.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #15
Moxie
Not Yet Wild

It clicks when the pedal reaches a little past half way. Then the cart doesn't move until the pedal is about an inch from the floorboard.

Hope that helps.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #16
roady89

Well......I wish I knew a way to test the MCOR....If anyone knows PLEASE let us know. Although that link I showed carrolclay pretty much narrowed it down to the MCOR. Have you tried adjusting the pedal linkage yet? I'm not sure but I think shadowman has or knows the procedure to adjust the linkage.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 AM   #17
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Your right Roady you have a linkage when you push the pedal it activates the mcor the mcor will click if not adjusted correct cart wont move.
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #18
carrollclay
Not Yet Wild

Figured I would post here rather than start a whole new post. I have replaced the mcor AND adjusted the bolt at the end of the spring. I recently installed a new controller that is programable and when I hooked up the laptop the throttle monitor said the my throttle % was only going up to 60%??? I have looked all over the place under the cart and it seems that there is some play in the linkage at the bottom of the pedal. It doesn't seem really loose but it is loose enough that when the pedal is pushed down the splined pipe going into the MCOR is not twisting until the pedal is 1/2 way down? I don't know if I lost a bushing on the opposite side of the pedal that is making it loose enough to cause this or what? Any ideas? I should be able to go about 20-25 with this but I can only go about 14-15 mph.
carrollclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:13 PM   #19
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Not really answers but more questions. Did you set it to 100% and enable the turbo feature? Make sure there is no slack in the pedal linkage or it could cause it not to go wide open. Batts fully charged?
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #20
carrollclay
Not Yet Wild

Yes, it is set to 100% and the turbo feature is on. The pedal feels completly normal but I know that it is not engaging the MCOR to it's full throttle position. It is like when I push the pedal down there is normal spring tension and the click of the MCOR doesn't start until the pedal is about 1/2 way down never allowing it to make it to the full throttle position? Has anyone ever had a bushing or something go out that causes the same problem?
carrollclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car