lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink 04 pds e-z-go

Most of you know I had a 36 volt stock controller 04 PDS cart with a PQ motor I kept at the beach house. It ran 24MPH in this shape by myself.

A month ago before I got sick (Pneumonia) I went down and installed the AC motor and controller I got from VCTech.
I have mixed feelings about it so far. I didn't get to test it as much as I'd like because I got sick and came back home. I've been fighting Pneumonia for awhile now. Been working a outage as well and will not get back down for another 2 weeks at least.

What I do know.
17" Miata wheels that measure 24" over all. 4 good size adults on the cart (don't want to hurt nobodies feelings) health adults! I ran close to 18 miles @ 30MPH per my GPS and the speedo that comes with the kit. I payed extra for the speedo. The cart has been taken up to 48 volts with 1 year old set of Trojan 8 volts.
The cart motor never got hot and it ran great other than not getting the 35 MPH I had wished for. I did hit 35 by myself a couple of times but it wouldn't maintane it. I also want to say the wind was blowing a good bit that day also.
I'll do some more testing once I get back down but with it colder down there now I don't know how much I'll do until next spring. Sorry can't post pictures right now but will later tonight.

http://www.vctechusa.com/
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: 04 pds e-z-go

Pictures.

Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ac motor
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO