lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!



Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2022, 08:19 AM   #101
LostHusker
Just one day at a time
 
LostHusker's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 8,645
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Don't post much here anymore, have one of those Vtwin stickers from CAW, 2013 I believe. Cart is still running around, use it on the land now more then the road and out at camp. Dirty here in the pics but has been cleaned up since then. The 18hp heads are in the shop now getting port and polished, need to get the larger starter for it, and also the shop is reworking another carb for me so some changes coming eventually.

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 05-28-2022, 11:01 PM   #102
slonomo
Searching for The Way
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 10,866
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHusker View Post
Don't post much here anymore, have one of those Vtwin stickers from CAW, 2013 I believe. Cart is still running around, use it on the land now more then the road and out at camp. Dirty here in the pics but has been cleaned up since then. The 18hp heads are in the shop now getting port and polished, need to get the larger starter for it, and also the shop is reworking another carb for me so some changes coming eventually.
Ah, CAW. I have not heard of that place in years. People used to go every year, but it seemed to kinda die out, not sure what happened. Has anyone gone recently? I almost went two different years, but it's a long haul and at the time my health wasn't the greatest. Never did make it. Heard it was cool. I bought a cart from a guy down there, had 3 or 4 CAW stickers on it, seems 2013 was one of those years. Must've been a good time!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:27 AM   #103
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile
 
Dave in VA's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SW Virginia USA
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Ah, CAW. I have not heard of that place in years. People used to go every year, but it seemed to kinda die out, not sure what happened. Has anyone gone recently? I almost went two different years, but it's a long haul and at the time my health wasn't the greatest. Never did make it. Heard it was cool. I bought a cart from a guy down there, had 3 or 4 CAW stickers on it, seems 2013 was one of those years. Must've been a good time!
I went to CAW in 2011 for the first time. The trails were great, and you could go just about everywhere in a stock, lifted cart. The first few times we had around 20 carts. I wouldn't take a cart there now. Over the years, the trails became more rutted, and mostly unusable for a golf cart. New ownership a few years ago led to way higher prices for riding and cabin rental. Now it's also a concert venue, and there's rumors of them opening a bar in the main building. I've been there a dozen or so times over the years, but the last few with a Yamaha Wolverine.

Andy, did you get the V-Twin Club stickers?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32876346197_e5d28cd845_m.jpg (21.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 33942859738_ab979c6439_m.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg caw track5.jpg (22.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 50963104526_c117481b4e_c.jpg (285.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg caw2.jpg (197.2 KB, 0 views)
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:33 AM   #104
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile
 
Dave in VA's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SW Virginia USA
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?


The circle track in 2016, courtesy of Stuff4Mason...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:48 AM   #105
LostHusker
Just one day at a time
 
LostHusker's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 8,645
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Ah, CAW. I have not heard of that place in years. People used to go every year, but it seemed to kinda die out, not sure what happened. Has anyone gone recently? I almost went two different years, but it's a long haul and at the time my health wasn't the greatest. Never did make it. Heard it was cool. I bought a cart from a guy down there, had 3 or 4 CAW stickers on it, seems 2013 was one of those years. Must've been a good time!
Couldn't tell if anyone has gone lately, I know it took me basically 2 days to get there to join the group....its a haul from San Antonio area.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:56 AM   #106
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile
 
Dave in VA's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SW Virginia USA
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHusker View Post
Couldn't tell if anyone has gone lately, I know it took me basically 2 days to get there to join the group....its a haul from San Antonio area.
Several long haulers that year. You, Ess from Wisconsin, the other guy from Texas, Mark from Florida. Great time!...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:06 AM   #107
LostHusker
Just one day at a time
 
LostHusker's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 8,645
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
Several long haulers that year. You, Ess from Wisconsin, the other guy from Texas, Mark from Florida. Great time!...
It was a great time, would do it again if something were planned.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:15 AM   #108
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile
 
Dave in VA's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SW Virginia USA
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHusker View Post
It was a great time, would do it again if something were planned.
The trails aren't very golf cart friendly anymore...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:26 AM   #109
LostHusker
Just one day at a time
 
LostHusker's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 8,645
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
The trails aren't very golf cart friendly anymore...
I saw your post about that, what happened to that event that was in Ohio or somewhere that Ess or someone used to post about?
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 03:55 PM   #110
rib33024
......................
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: FT Lauderdale FL.
Posts: 16,360
Default Re: V Twin Club - Who's In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
cost maybe?
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
48 volt twin motor twin 500 amp controllers on lithium power Electric EZGO
2004 txt 713cc v twin , twin turbo, efi, nitrous etc Members Rides
Briggs V-Twin - Twin Carburettor Question Big Block Talk!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. © 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.