lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2017, 09:27 PM   #1
bowtie tech
Not Yet Wild

Default 2011 precedent will not turn the starter motor when pedal is depressed

i have a 2011 precedent gas cart i turn the key on and there is no power at the two smaller studs at the solenoid I would like to know where they get there voltage from i checked my other cart they both have voltage i unplug the the harness from the ignition with they both lose power I checked the voltage out of both carts they are the same just wanting a wiring diagram
bowtie tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
kcc865
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2011 precedent will not turn the starter motor when pedal is depressed

Take your volt meter and put your + on the big white wire out of the solenoid and your - on the negative post of the battery. Give it gas if your solenoid clicks you should have 13+/- Volts at the post with the white wire.

Try that and let me know what happens.
kcc865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #3
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2011 precedent will not turn the starter motor when pedal is depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie tech View Post
i have a 2011 precedent gas cart i turn the key on and there is no power at the two smaller studs at the solenoid I would like to know where they get there voltage from i checked my other cart they both have voltage i unplug the the harness from the ignition with they both lose power I checked the voltage out of both carts they are the same just wanting a wiring diagram
Check your main fuse. The ignition switch gets power through that fuse and returns it to the small terminals on the solenoid through the blue wire.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car