lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #11
ONEDAY
Gone Wild

Default Re: Seat advise please

Hit it like a champ those are some nice seats. Where did you find them
ONEDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2019, 11:27 PM   #12
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEDAY View Post
Hit it like a champ those are some nice seats. Where did you find them
It’s just a seat out of a Polaris RZR its called a bucket bench seat. I am thinking any seat you put in there with a backrest connected to the seat you will have to fabricate a base for it. Unless you lock the board down somehow different so you don’t have to lean it ahead to get it out. I personally would like to lock the board down somehow then build a base that will unlatch so i can remove both seats then remove the board. There is a ton of room between the seat and the steering wheel so i se no problem with a short base but the only problem is that i feel like i am up in the air so far now I don’t want to make it anymore top heavy. I have all winter to look if I don’t find anything by spring i will just buy the lazy life seats from Dave at revolutions.Its just that I would prefer a suspension seat or a seat with springs to smooth out the ride no suspension is tough on a old guy like me. I did not see any seats on Dave’s webpage or price but he is reasonably priced and goes out of his way to help people out. If I purchase seats it will definitely be from him.
Hit it like a champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:49 AM   #13
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
E36Racer what did your seats cost. ?

A small fortune.... for the front and matching rear it was like $1,500 because of the add-Ons I went with. Maybe a little more. I blocked that memory out when I cut the check. Once you get into the premium vinyl, arm rests, diamond stitching on both the front and back seat the extra incremental costs add up. But like I said, they are very well made so I don’t feel like I was ripped off or anything. I’m guessing a local upholstery shop probably would have charged about the same for a complete custom build since it’s not just new covers on a stock seat and who knows what the quality would be.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:21 PM   #14
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

I ordered the DoubleTake seats from TahoeDawg @ Revolution. The price was great and they are a big improvement over the originals. The color combos are almost unlimited.

fullsizeoutput_998.jpg

fullsizeoutput_999.jpg
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:50 PM   #15
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

He must not advertise his seats online I don’t see anything on his webpage for any kind of seat.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:35 PM   #16
rib33024

They look great. 1500.00 for the front and rear seem about right for the quality of your seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Racer View Post
A small fortune.... for the front and matching rear it was like $1,500 because of the add-Ons I went with. Maybe a little more. I blocked that memory out when I cut the check. Once you get into the premium vinyl, arm rests, diamond stitching on both the front and back seat the extra incremental costs add up. But like I said, they are very well made so I don’t feel like I was ripped off or anything. I’m guessing a local upholstery shop probably would have charged about the same for a complete custom build since it’s not just new covers on a stock seat and who knows what the quality would be.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:46 PM   #17
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit it like a champ View Post
He must not advertise his seats online I don’t see anything on his webpage for any kind of seat.
Just call him and he will set you up with what he has....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:22 PM   #18
hunter99
Gone Wild

Club Car

The club car premium seats are nice as well. That is what I think is on the Villager models. I added them to my Precedent when I built it. Pretty comfy but not cheap either.
hunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:12 PM   #19
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Anyone ever buy any of these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C3B3145C-3EA5-42DB-AB7F-22945F4E187B.jpg (71.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg C7C1032C-F5BA-4452-90CE-B28AAE645CEF.jpg (47.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-07-2019, 09:24 AM   #20
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit it like a champ View Post
Only about 2% of what I offer is advertised online. My web store just contains common items that we sell a lot of. If I ever get any free time I'll add more products, but if you need something, ask me. There's not much I can't get.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car