lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2020, 09:20 AM   #1
Beerdude77
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Factory OEM Precedent 4"lift

So far from what I can tell this 4" factory lift is made by All Sports and allows for 23" tires due to having a slightly wider stance than the 4" lift on lift All Sports website that claims a max of 22" tires.

Is this correct, and if so, how much does it normally cost? I see a MSRP of $499 on Club Car website. Is it any cheaper than that if purchased from a dealer? Does Club Car require it be installed by Club Car dealer or can it still be done by the cart owner? Are there any Club Car dealers here that sell that kit?

I am trying to decide on lift and tire size and this is one option I am considering. I do not want a 6" lift but wanted to confirm that the 23" tires would fit the factory 4" lift if that is the tire size I decide on. I want to keep height to a minimum to keep COG as low as possible based on whatever direction I go.

The other lift I am considering is the All Sport 3" lift. I have a question regarding that but will start a new thread for that question.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Beerdude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2020, 09:38 PM   #2
Rushfan8710
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Factory OEM Precedent 4"lift

I put the Club Car OEM 4” lift kit in my last build. 23” tires fit no problem at all.
Rushfan8710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:52 PM   #3
hunter99
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Factory OEM Precedent 4"lift

Every so-called OEM Club Car 4” lift I have seen is actually a 6” lift for the aftermarket. Club Car rep explained they measured differently. I have no idea as I quit listening to the guy talk at that point. Yes, it is an All-Sports kit setup with a slightly wider stance in the front for claimed better stability.
hunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car