lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #11
MississippiG29
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Project G29, Set up for off-road

When I get a chance I will post some close ups of it, I just went to Harbor Freight they sell the winch mounting plate and the winch, I drilled two holes in the frame and bolted the winch plate to it, I actually used two winch plates, the plate has a place on it that the Fair lead bolts to, I bolted the plate to the frame using the fair lead holes, and then took the other plate and turned it the opposite direction and bolted the winch and the two plates together, and bolted the fair lead to the other plate.

I am sure this sounds Greek, it will make since when I post pics of it.

You can look for coupons for Harbor Freight, and pic the winch up for $49 bucks
MississippiG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #12
MississippiG29
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Thanks, I'm proud of the way it turned out.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
MississippiG29
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

DCOX, you are going to need to Call Don at Plowman's and order the Extreme Clutch Kit. Not sure if you have done anything to the clutch's on your cart but it is not running right if everything is stock!!, the clutch kit is like $300, do this instead of buying oem clutch's this will be cheaper, and you will have enough low end torque to chain your cart to a truck and burn the tires on asphalt.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha