lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ezgone
Not Yet Wild

Default '93 ezgo no go

Thanks to this wonderful forum, I have been able to fix both my old electric and gas carts. I try reading everything I can find, and never need to post. There is probally an answer here, I have not found it.

Elec 93 ran perfectly a few weekends back. Cart covered, back to camper the next week, won't move, solenoid clicks when F/R switch in position, so I assume F/R switch okay. Read stickies, all batteries are reading 7.1-7.2 ( I think that is good as per your post) so they all held charge. Total Amp is 43.1 cleaned all wirings, checked motor (jumping to one battery.. wheels move) , checked solenoid ( thanks to your stickies scary tho) ( should the solenoid spark like the fourth of July when I try to jump ( did not test jumping, all the others tests performed though) yet I am stumped on the next step. It seems I need to check POT, and being so electronically inept , can I have a instructions for a dumb blonde on how to perform this task. I assume it perhaps was by checking the ohms via the microswith, yet was unsure and I would perfer being laffed at here,than shocked like I was last year before I found this forum.

Thanks to this fantastic forum, as I drive around the campsite in my old golf carts that run faster than most new ones, I can hear...heys thats the lady that knows so much about these golf carts...

Thanks to you all
ezgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
ezgone
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: '93 ezgo no go

Found it to be the controller. Is it worth fixing? 379 for controller
ezgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO