lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Snitz
Not Yet Wild

Default Ezgo upgrade

Newbie to this forum. I have an Ezgo s/n2290192 36v I believe this cart to be a 2005. This unit has a Curtis PMC controller p/n73326G06 s/n4365-P101710A
From what i gather this is a 300 Amp controller. The forward - reverse switch is on the dash, and the run tow switch is on the controller cover. I removed the cover and there is a 10 pin connector, a four pin going to the run reverse sw. and a five pin empty connector to the left of the 10 pin. Can I use this for the
4-way speed chip by Laracno? I am not sure if this is a PDF controller and don't want to plug anything in and smoke the unit. All reply's will be appreciated.
Snitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO