lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
rem_pss308
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default ok guys I need some help

2007 Club car presedent, lifted 3" 22" inch tires. back seat. 48 volt 4 12 batteries.

I have read that if in forward or reverse. sitting still. and I push the cart forward or backward it should make a beeping noise or the brakes should lock..

I tried it today and no beeps, and no brakes.

When driving my cart if I am going wide open. 17 mph and let off throttle pedal. it will kind of electric break for just a second, but no more.

is there something wrong with my cart? I havent had the programming checked.

other than that I was thinking it runs ok. till I read on this forum about the breaking.
rem_pss308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
speedgolfer
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ok guys I need some help

no that is motor braking
speedgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
Dadog70
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: ok guys I need some help

What your talking about is checking your speed sensor, this is done by turning the key on putting cart in forward and pushing the cart, if speed sensor is working you should hear beeps and also fill some restriction when pushing the cart.

I would say if your running 17mph with your cart everything is fine because if speed sensor was bad you would only get about 8mph cart would be in safe mode.
Dadog70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car