lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Lift options and opinions for Electric ezgo

I use the factory 4 inch drop axle lifts normally. My brother did the spindle lift on his and after he did it his turning radius went to about a city block. He used a Jakes and it has bump stops to keep it from turning any tighter. On my lifted carts I have 22s on the 99 and 23s on the 08.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #22
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
I have the spindle lift. Although I got it with a parts cart, I still would have got it. I dont know about looks, but it has better ground clearance. Might not matter on a street cart. Mine is an all around cart. It drives fine at 20 MPH.

It was mentioned that raising a narrow cart is not smart. The spindle lift makes your cart wider. So I would expect it to be more stable. I like big tires and as long as you upgrade the rest, power is not an issue. These are 24" tires. Check out the ground clearance.

That's one bad cart. I like tall cart and big tires too...well to a point. But I don't want to dump another grand into it just to get what it did with stock tires. This is why I am thinking maybe I should stay with 20" tires aND not 22s
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:48 AM   #23
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Here is a pic of a cart with 20" tires. I just grabbed off Google images.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-04-08-15-32-38.jpg (70.6 KB, 0 views)
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:19 PM   #24
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Here's the first cart I had. It was a 48v electric cart. Everything was heavy duty...f/r switch, cables, controller, motor etc.

It had a 4" drop axle on it with 23" tires to begin with but then I put the Jake's long travel on it and wouldn't use anything else again. We do some pretty hardcore trail riding though and the LT makes such a huge difference.

In these pics the cart has 26x10x12 tires front and rear.

http://

http://
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO