lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2016, 07:16 AM   #1
MarkK
Not Yet Wild

Default moves after setting over night

I have a 96 ezgo series cart that will run sometimes all day then maybe sits for a hour or two then wont go let it sit overnight and away we go again have any idea why this is doing that
MarkK is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2016, 08:40 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: moves after setting over night

Which drive system are you asking about? see below
What is the pack voltage when the cart will not go? Is there any drop in pack voltage when the cart will not go? Does the solenoid click when the cart will not go?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgo-guide-#2.jpg (139.0 KB, 0 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:50 AM   #3
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

He said series. Is there more than one series drive ezgo? The chart looks like there is only one?

I don't know I'm new and reading to learn. I think you may of just missed that part?
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:01 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Yes I think I may have There are alot of other questions in my posts so lets see how many of those questions he can answer.
We need more data.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsoncartguy View Post
He said series. Is there more than one series drive ezgo? The chart looks like there is only one?

I don't know I'm new and reading to learn. I think you may of just missed that part?
Yes. The resistor type drive is a series drive and there are controller type series drives with different type throttles, pot-box and ITS. Plus, several different model series controllers are/were used by EZGO.

Without counting, I'm pretty sure I have at least half dozen electrically different schematics for EZGO series drive carts in my stash.

The chart only includes the drives typically found in Medalist and TXT body styles.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #6
MarkK
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Which drive system are you asking about? see below
What is the pack voltage when the cart will not go? Is there any drop in pack voltage when the cart will not go? Does the solenoid click when the cart will not go?
The pack voltage is 37.8 when the cart will not go and it is the same, it does not drop the solenoid does click when it won't go. i have replaced the solenoid the resistors the diodes and new pedal micro switch. I am at a loss because it runs great for a day and then all of a sudden it stops.
MarkK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO