lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
t-bonebaits
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 07 txt newbie with a few questions

HI all. Thanks for taking a minute to help me. I have a 07 txt and was wondering what size supplemental stereo battery are you guys using under the drivers seat? looks like a 24 would fit without removing the charging receptacle but would like to get the largest one in there i can.

I have a 6" lift and back seat assembly with a 80" Double Take top and was looking for a nice "water and weather proof" storage cover. Any suggestions?

My springs are a little rusted, but in good shape, and was thinking about spraying with Plasti-dip spray feeling like paint will just flake off a moving part. Any thoughts?

I bought a brand new charger, 36 volt 18 amp intellicharger. Used it for the first time last night and it got pretty warm. I checked the water in all of the (2015 Trojans) batteries beforehand. The plug that goes into the the cart did not get warm and the batteries seem fine while charging. Is this normal? When i say hot i mean hot but you could keep your hand on it. This is the first time i have charged the cart as the one that came with it was DOA.

Do any of you use those battery terminal cleaners and conditioners? if so, any recommendations?

i didn't see any grease fittings on the u-joints on the steering column. Found the ones on the front suspension but none on the rear. Am i missing something?

Sorry to be long winded just trying to learn. Thanks in advance for your help. Hopefully i can help you guys in the future.
t-bonebaits is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2016, 12:22 PM   #2
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 07 txt newbie with a few questions

No grease fitting on rear of the cart.
Most steering u joints I have seen don't take grease on anything. Must be a common sealed ujoint.

I'd be interested in the battery coating spray answer.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:21 AM   #3
t-bonebaits
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 07 txt newbie with a few questions

Thanks for the help Clemsoncartguy!
t-bonebaits is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO