lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Front wheel bearing question 1993 marathon

I have a 1993 Marathon (4 stroke if that matters) and I need front wheel bearings. My issue is that every place online is sort of confusing when it comes to what part I need and I can't seem to find a parts schematic anywhere.

If anybody could link me to one? Or perhaps have an OEM part number?

I think I have it narrowed down to 50891G1. Most of the parts sites say that this will fit "All EZGO Models." Assuming that is correct, I also want to make sure that I have all of the correct parts.

I only have one side apart but on the inside of the hub there was a bearing (that did not appear to be sealed), followed by a seal.

n the outside there was just a bearing. This bearing wasn't wrecked but I don't think there was an actual seal on the outside of it (unless the seal was so destroyed that I couldn't make much of it. I honestly am having trouble remembering but the cart is in my shop and I'm at work - I figured I would just find a parts diagram and order the parts that I needed so I didnt pay that much attention to if I pulled off a washer of some sort or a thrashed seal.

Does anybody have a parts diagram, or know if I Just need to order two bearings and two seals, etc?
Thanks
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2016, 10:48 PM   #2
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Front wheel bearing question 1993 marathon

Is this it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pack-EZGO-...5XhD7c&vxp=mtr
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:55 PM   #3
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Front wheel bearing question 1993 marathon

About 1/2 way down page.
http://www.ezgogolfcartguide.com/rep...-and-steering/
Attached Images
File Type: png Front hub.png (63.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png Front hub 02.png (37.1 KB, 0 views)
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO