lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2017, 10:34 AM   #11
deepsand
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZ-GO Workhorse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mule View Post
Just checked and my conversion plug is just like yours with red/white wires swapped .
Thanks for checking!
deepsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #12
deepsand
Not Yet Wild

So I now have spark but it only sparks 1 time and then stops sparking its the same on both sides.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #13
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
So I now have spark but it only sparks 1 time and then stops sparking its the same on both sides.

Silly question but does it have the MCI pulsar coil installed (I know the screw mounting hole spacing is different between the MCI & Pre MCI but who knows what has been done if somebody else has been working on it before you) and is it wired correctly if the factory plug has been cut off? Also be sure that ALL of the cart's grounds are clean & tight.
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:26 PM   #14
deepsand
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mule View Post
Silly question but does it have the MCI pulsar coil installed (I know the screw mounting hole spacing is different between the MCI & Pre MCI but who knows what has been done if somebody else has been working on it before you) and is it wired correctly if the factory plug has been cut off? Also be sure that ALL of the cart's grounds are clean & tight.

So I tracked the issue down to the pulsar coil connector which wasn't making a good connection. cart is now running good with the correct igniter. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:53 PM   #15
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Great to hear and thanks for posting back with the solution you found to solve your issue!!
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:11 PM   #16
Doubled07
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
I am having this same issue. I have a 2003 ergo txt that should have came
With a 295 but someone put a 2000 350 in it. I get one spark when it initially cranks then nothing. I have replaced the Igniter with the same one that was on it. Same issue. I have also tried a new ign coil off a running cart if a buddy. Same issue. Sparks once then stops. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance
Doubled07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
Doubled07
Not Yet Wild

When doing the conversion do I also need a mci coil or would a non mci coil wrk? I see the coil jumper wire. Just curious as I have a few non mci coils I just don't want to hurt anything if they aren't 100% compatible.
Doubled07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO