lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #21
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2001 CC DS MCOR or VGlide

I am back for an update.

After receiving the first OBC, which was incorrect for the car, and then being out of town for two weeks, I am back and the cart is fixed and running fine.

I think.

The correct OBC came in while I was out of town, so I went over and installed it this morning. All is well, reverse buzzer works as it should, car runs, and most importantly the Charger is operational. Although the pack was at 48.5 volts and the charger only registered about a 12 AMP draw. Which may maximum for a power drive charger?

I am not sure all is correct with the speed sensor, here is what I find strange. The cart runs faster with the speed sensor plugged in, and the regen braking seems to work whether the speed sensor is plugged in or not.
Also with the speed sensor plugged in or not, once you let off the go pedal and press and press it again, there is no reaction until you almost come to a stop.

He says he is good with that as the Grand kids will be driving it, I just would like to learn what it is supposed to act like.

Thank you,
Aflyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car