lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #11
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Workhorse 1000E controller question.

Googling turned up this:

http://www.fsip.biz/Documents/E-Z-GO...04-Control.pdf

so it's a series controller like you said. Any series wiring diagram and troubleshooting guide will work, with the only difference being the forth post, which you said had already been replaced before? The forth post is for plug braking, which is more useful for forklifts where you slam it from forward to reverse without letting off the go pedal.

Tell us where you are with troubleshooting, as I'm confused. I thought you said it worked with current three post controller until you changed batteries?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #12
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Railey View Post
Don’t see a connector like that. What is it wired to?
Goes from throttle box to wiring harness.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:33 AM   #13
Johnny Railey
Not Yet Wild

It was working till battery problems. I don’t have troubleshooting guide with me but think it was step 47 in service manual. Could be wrong. Will check in a little while. On jog right now. Thanks
Johnny Railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:44 AM   #14
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

I know, most folks have jobs, so I try and give you stuff to work with when you have time. I may sit here a few hours, then I may disappear for a few days. That's the great thing about this forum.

When you say it had battery problems, what were the symptoms? Did it still work, or was it dead, and assumed to be batteries?

Again, does the solenoid click when you turn on key, put it in forward and press the go pedal?
Old 03-01-2019, 08:06 PM   #15
Johnny Railey
Not Yet Wild

Got tied up longer than expected. Yes solenoid does click when in fwd and crack pedal. He had a couple of batteries bad and have replaced. Going to try to use info you sent in the morning. Have a few hours to check it out. Thanks for all the help.
Johnny Railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:10 PM   #16
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

If solenoid clicks, the only wires that may be bad are on the Molex connector if you have one. Besides the possibility of that, all wires are good, so you need to focus on the cables - thick ones.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO