lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2019, 01:10 PM   #11
Rurki
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2015 EZGO TXT 48 - Project Facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCJEFE View Post
Here's the final wiring diagram Pingeye3 came up with for my 14 module pack.

What speaker / deck combo did you decide on? How's the low/mid range?Attachment 188678

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the diagram, now to find a big printer :)

The speakers perform decently in Mid, but low is lacking. I though the pods i used would create a cavity to allow for better base, but that isnt the case. I purchased https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-DB...gateway&sr=8-6

The Head unit is a 40w per channel Sony with detachable face. It came with the cart. I am now looking at putting those speakers behind the seat and going with larger 6.5 inch.
Rurki is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2019, 01:16 PM   #12
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCJEFE View Post
Here's the final wiring diagram Pingeye3 came up with for my 14 module pack.

What speaker / deck combo did you decide on? How's the low/mid range?Attachment 188678

What software did you use for the pdf? I used ACAD years ago, but just use Visio now.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:23 PM   #13
MCJEFE
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
What software did you use for the pdf? I used ACAD years ago, but just use Visio now.
Pingeye3 drafted it up.

MCJEFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:23 PM   #14
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurki View Post
Thanks for the diagram, now to find a big printer :)

The speakers perform decently in Mid, but low is lacking. I though the pods i used would create a cavity to allow for better base, but that isnt the case. I purchased https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-DB...gateway&sr=8-6

The Head unit is a 40w per channel Sony with detachable face. It came with the cart. I am now looking at putting those speakers behind the seat and going with larger 6.5 inch.
I'm happy with the bass in my sig speakers. 1/2" felt in enclosure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2767.JPG (1.69 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2768.JPG (1.82 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2245.jpg (240.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #15
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
Hi Yurtle,
It was created in ACAD 2000 (your years ago version??), oldie but a still a goodie in Win10. Then converted to PDF. If you have ACAD and want a .dwg copy of any of the drawings, let me know.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:16 PM   #16
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurki View Post
OK, I need to resize those images!

Resized photos or not...very nice job on all of your upgrades. I really like the DoubleTake bodies. I assume that is what you put on it.

I am actually building a pack for a 2017 TXT right now. I just got back from the shop, cutting all of the plates for the pack install in the cart. Probably install next week. I will post some pictures of the install. If you have access to aluminum plate, I can send you a drawing of the plates I use in my install. Once the batteries are removed, the tray area is wide open for dirt and water. The plates close all of that off.

What BMS are you installing with the pack? I can post or send you a drawing that matches what you are building.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190627_152034302.jpg (313.4 KB, 0 views)
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:18 PM   #17
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Hi Yurtle,
It was created in ACAD 2000 (your years ago version??), oldie but a still a goodie in Win10. Then converted to PDF. If you have ACAD and want a .dwg copy of any of the drawings, let me know.
Thanks. I'm pretty sure that's the latest version I have. I was just curious, as I'm not keeping up with all the latest stuff. I still have MicroStation, and can use both, but not like the youngsters, I'm afraid. I print/plot to FoxIt PDF. For electrical asbuilts, I use Visio 2013.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:12 PM   #18
Rurki
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Resized photos or not...very nice job on all of your upgrades. I really like the DoubleTake bodies. I assume that is what you put on it.

I am actually building a pack for a 2017 TXT right now. I just got back from the shop, cutting all of the plates for the pack install in the cart. Probably install next week. I will post some pictures of the install. If you have access to aluminum plate, I can send you a drawing of the plates I use in my install. Once the batteries are removed, the tray area is wide open for dirt and water. The plates close all of that off.

What BMS are you installing with the pack? I can post or send you a drawing that matches what you are building.
That's would be great if you can send over. I have a friend with a 3d printer to cover the terminals, but still need the casing and mounts for the batteries.
Thanks
Rurki is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO