lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #41
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Installing Reverse Camera (36v-PDS)

What a great set up, nice and clean and bvalanced and looks very profesional to me.
I was wondering if you were going to make the cat get up in video?
Now we all have learned something about electronics.
SO VERY HAPPY IT CAME OUT THE WAY YOU WANTED.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #42
Dawgone
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Installing Reverse Camera (36v-PDS)

Hey again fellas... just thought I drop by and update this old thread since I got swapped the Jensen 8013HD for a VM9313.... The previous radio just had too many bugs in the software.... Not to say that the new one doesn't, but much fewer and far less aggravating...<--hey...there's a reason why Jensen are cheap...

Anyhoo... this unit looks much cleaner....

I couldn't figure out any smart place to put the BlueTooth module... It's designed to be hung from your sunvisor in your car... So for now, I just clipped it to the cup holder... It works well there and I haven't had any complaints from other people while on the phone... Honestly though, I only purchased the BT module so that I could stream music from my IPhone. I had no intentions for using it as a handsfree solution... I hate talking on the phone as it is...especially while I'm out working in the yard... But until I can think of a stealthy place to install it, it'll sit there...

Anyways...here's a little vid of how it mostly works...
http://www.dawgbonez.com/Videos/flemdawg/EZHO.wmv

I also upgraded my wheels/tires....
Dawgone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backup, camera, radio, reverse
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO