lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #21
white rice
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: All sports lift kit which one?

I have a super sport 6 inch and I like it fine. Seems to be a little stiff, but I dont ride a lot of rough terrain. It handles very well.
white rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #22
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Stiff is not what I am looking for in a long travel I want soft controlled travel and lots of it
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #23
white rice
Gone Wild

Club Car

I wish i had gone the long travel route myself. Is it a lot softer ride?
white rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #24
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rice View Post
I wish i had gone the long travel route myself. Is it a lot softer ride?
It all depends on which kit you buy! Some kits say "long travel" but really are just a stiff A Arm kit with a few inches of travel. When it comes to LT kits, the price tells you what you're getting, as some are $600.00 and others go up to $1,200.00+

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #25
impdaddy
Gone Wild
Club Car

Talking about Allsports lift kits... What ever happened to Dirty South? He was a fun guy to have around. Not that all the rest of you aren't fun too.
impdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #26
highrollinmopars
Gone Wild

Club Car

If I had a villager and planned on it seeing a little pavement use I would def get the long travel. Those villagers are long and you dont want to end up cracking your frame with a stiff suspension as I imagine they would twist easily. I would get a big lift to so you can have some ground clearance under that long thing. Someone else could tell you better but I think most of the long travels end up netting you about 6" lift (I think?) I have the stiff A-Arm lift (Super Sport A-arm from allsports) Mike is refering to. Most of the riding we do around here is running around in the mud and not alot of fast trail riding so it gets the job done. If there was a Long travel lift that could clear my 28's or even 30's I would shell out 600-1200 bucks for a really good one. I need the tires and ground clearance more that a nice cushy ride. I could do a z bracket lift with a Long travel to get the extra lift but thats pretty half A$$ in opinion. Mike is there anything like that out there for my Club Car??
highrollinmopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car