lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
mdevere808
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Red face Body work/ Paint??

Boy was I excited when I found this site!! I have been reading until I'm blurry eyed. Ok so Her I go..I am a real newbie to carts. I just got a 96 cart that I have already sstripped down to the frame. Someone else already helps with all the elecrical parts. But for now I would love your advice. opinions on repairing/ painting the body. Are there plastic fillers out there that will flex with the body? Is it necessary?..What about paint? I am asking because I have read and heard that plastic is very different from metal when it comes to body work...just dont want to screw it up. I love all the advice you guys give here and I cant contain all the info I have already gotten here. But I think I'm hooked. I think (with your help) that I want to go to Plum Quick for soup to nuts electrical needs. All I have is the core to send in. But I expect this to be a long (and fun) learning experience for me. And I have decided that you guys are the best thing since sliced bread for us new guys.
Thanks in advance...I already owe you.
mdevere808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Default Re: Body work/ Paint??

I accept PAYPAL!! Really though, use the search engine this site offers and type in Krylon Fusion paint. There has been a'lot of threads concerning that paint.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
mdevere808
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Body work/ Paint??

Thanks bokeasmowl...I was thinking of using the fusion. I have also just found some threads on flexible fillers etc. That is what I was after to get the body prepped..I think its time to hit the auto body paint store for a lesson...they'll love me!
mdevere808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO