Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default For sale: Rebuilt Gas EZGO, $2100

I am selling my one of a kind custom EZGO gas golf cart that has just recently undergone a complete frame off restoration. The cart has been built back up using the best quality parts for a long time of off road driving excitement. A 1996 Arctic Cat 440 snowmobile engine was installed in this cart providing unbelievable power! But don't be fooled, this cart will cruise along just fine at slow golf cart speeds when you need to, or give it some throttle and it will easily reach an estimated 40 mph! This cart runs very good and every inch of it is spotless, inside and out!

The following new accessories have been added to the cart during the rebuild:

Brand new body front and rear
Sporty racing steering wheel
Diamond plate rocker panels
Rear flip flop seat kit
Reupholstered front seat
New cables and performance drive belt
Upgraded brakes
Large all terrain tires and wheels
Safari/clays basket
The steering and suspension have been completely upgraded to provide maximum safety and stability for this insanely fast golf cart.

Factory authorized 4" drop axle lift kit
ST Workhorse spindles and hubs
Tie rods and ends
Heavy duty leaf springs

Engine & drive train:

Chrome top K&N air filter
Newly rebuilt electric starter
New exhaust system
Fresh tune-up
The gas Arctic Cat engine is rated at 45hp and is an absolute monster. It came out of a well maintained sled and is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition, with low miles on it. This engine and the performance clutch work very well in the golf cart giving it plenty of power. This golf cart is very easy to drive and operates just like any normal golf cart but with a lot more power!! I have it set up to start with the key like a car or atv and not the pedal. The cart idles nicely and doesn't look to move when idling. Also it still has reverse.

I am selling it for $2100 w/o front basket and rear seat.
$2800 with front basket and rear seat.

I have well over $3500 into this cart, but am willing to offer it for much less as I am beginning a new project and must sell this awesome cart!

Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: For sale: Rebuilt Gas EZGO, $2100

That is VERY cheap. It should move really quickly now.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

It's about the cheapest cart you're gonna find out there in this kind of condition its in. Not to mention all the money and work that has gone into it. This is a great cart for somebody!!
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:28 AM   #4
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I would hold off you should be able to get what you want for it. You need to remember besides all the money you have invested in it, think about all the time you have in it thats money too!!!!! Very nice cart.
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts