lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2021, 11:27 AM   #11
Eric H.
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Golf cart garage clearance

6" lift and 23" tires will put you approximately 7.5" taller than no lift and 20" tires. Like everyone has already said, there's a lot of things that will make that number vary but it's a place to start. That number is as close as you will get to having some idea of how much your cart will change. Anyone can measure their cart with same options and give you a number but all the above mentioned variables will likely make their number something different than what you end up with.

Measure your clearance now to the garage and figure you will need somewhere between 9" - 10" of clearance to fit after lift and tires. MAYBE!
Eric H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-03-2021, 01:33 PM   #12
ImplantLabTech
Getting Wild

be a cowboy, install upgrades inside the garage, open garage door, floor it, see what happens, please film it though and post it up for us all :)
ImplantLabTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:24 PM   #13
JoeDirt2019
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmysulejmani View Post
So I just ordered a 6" a arm lift for my club car and plan on putting 23" tires on it. It has the 80" extended roof on there that's a little taller. Will I have any issues getting in and out of my standard 7ft garage. Anyone else have a similar build out that maybe has pictures and total height clearance?
You’ll be fine. I have the same lift and tires. Plenty of room to spare.
JoeDirt2019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car garage clearance
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car