lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #1
CGSteve
Not Yet Wild

Default CC DS Roller - ID Electronics For Restoration

Purchased a roller that has had some of the electronics removed and I am not sure what I have or don’t have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would like to download a manual, but don’t know which one to buy.

Tag # AA0312-265445

He gave me the motor which looks like a 36V unit, but I see other references on the cart that cite 48V...not sure what I have.

Do I go back to factory stock or build out a DC drivetrain?

Sorry if this is a redundant thread, I searched but everything appeared to be stuff where folks knew their starting point. I appreciate any help you folks are willing to offer. Just need enough info to get me pointed in the direction of selecting the correct ship manual.

Thanks so much!

Respectfully,

Steve
CGSteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car