lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
LiftedValor12
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Angry Gas EZGO Has a ROUGH Ride!

I've got a 2012 Valor that has always given me a VERY rough ride off road. I've never been on another cart that was so rough! I had it stock for a couple of years, then had it lifted about a year ago. The lift helped slightly, but I'm still getting jarred on normal rides around our property, and not really going fast at all. It's got 23" tires on 14" wheels, lifted with a 5" Pro-Fit lift, and has the factory 2" lift that the valor came with as well. I believe that the 2" kit included heavy duty springs, so that was the first thing I looked into. My springs have 4 leafs, I assume those are recommended for the rear seat kit it came with. I mounted my GoPro camera under the cart and took it for a good rough ride to watch how the springs moved, and they're moving up and down with the terrain, but not too much. Other much smoother lifted carts I've been on have springs with 3 leafs, but I can't imagine one leaf would make that much difference. If having less leafs would help the ride, can I remove leafs from my existing springs or do I need to order new ones? What else can I do to improve ride quality?
LiftedValor12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rough ride
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO