lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Pulse Line Specs

Can anyone tell me the correct size and length of hose for the Pulse Line for a 2002 txt? I have searched but all I can find is

"The length of the pulse hose from the fuel pump is important for efficient pump operation. If the hose is to be replaced, be sure to replace with a hose
of the same length and approved material"

Thank you
Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
kyerik
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Pulse Line Specs

For my 1990 marathon, I used 1/4" fuel line purchased from an auto parts store. Just tell them the diameter and what length you want and they will cut it for you. Use fuel line, not vacuum tubing.
kyerik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:55 AM   #3
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Its needs to be proper length or can cause issues. I am looking for this factory length

"The length of the pulse hose from the fuel pump is important for efficient pump operation. If the hose is to be replaced, be sure to replace with a hose
of the same length and approved material"
Old 07-17-2017, 07:22 AM   #4
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

You're over thinking this get a rough guess of what you need of 1/4" fuel line and get a foot longer once get home and back to the cart trim it to length so there's no loops in the line and it will be fine
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:07 PM   #5
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyunicorn View Post
You're over thinking this get a rough guess of what you need of 1/4" fuel line and get a foot longer once get home and back to the cart trim it to length so there's no loops in the line and it will be fine
Thats what I did but I do have cold starting issues, dont know if its related?The manual states to use correct length or it can cause issues but doesnt state what that length is
Just thought maybe someone would know
Thanks
Old 07-17-2017, 04:26 PM   #6
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Cold starting issue is more than likely carb I'd give your carb a good cleaning set valve lash and throw in a new set of spark plugs
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #7
Orlando
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

has a brand new factory carb, new plugs, new wires,new filter, new fuel pump ,valves are set
Once its started it will start easiy the rest of the day, Just if its sets for a day or two have to crank a long time to get it to go
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO