lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #1
Mwerk
Not Yet Wild

Default 2017 concierge 4 turn signals

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and tried looking everywhere through the search function but could not find any information pertaining to my situation.

I have 2017 concierge 4 that came from the factory with the stock headlight and taillight kit as well as the universal key. I would like to add a specific key and a turn signal kit to it.

What is the best way to do this? I am having trouble finding information on the concierge anywhere. I would prefer yamaha parts if possible but I'm not against going after market. Is there a simple plug and play setup for both of these items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Matt
Mwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha