lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2021, 11:37 AM   #1
Boyfrom Bushnell
Not Yet Wild

Default 2014 G29 Starts, Runs then Sputters and Stops

Hello. I have a 2014 G29 EFI. Recently I noticed the red engine light (beside the key) on the dash would stay on longer than normal. Now it will start, the light will go out and the engine will run for a few feet then stop and give a steady red light. If you step on the pedal again, it starts as normal and will take off for a few feet then die. If you hold the pedal it will keep turning over, but not actually run.

It is full of oil, has a new battery and terminals and has good non-ethanol fuel.

I checked for spark today. Great spark during turnover then initial start. Then spark stops and the red light on the dash does a steady flash. What is allowing spark initially then killing it? Thanks.
Boyfrom Bushnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
dyeing, sputtering, stalling
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha