lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Throttle Linkage Pictures?

got my cart back together engine in i just think somthing is wrong in the linkages for the throttle. the rod from the pedal back to the control box with the microswitches seems to be fine its somewhere between the cable, the cable with the spting the arm and the linkages up by the carburator & governor that are not right. canyone have a way to set these how they should be/check them? please post pictures if you got them i think im missing somethings... 91 club car gas 341cc flathead thanks
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car