lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #11
TURF1-RYC
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: snubber mount bracket issue

Thanks ckiguy.. and yes I did go the stainless steal route.. most of the bolts will be stainless..sister works at ACE HARDWARE. so I get everything from there at cost.. some of the smaller things have a 80 to 100% mark up. wow.. every bolt or nut on the body that you can see when I finally finish my build, will be stainless.. kinda goes well with the new paint job and ostrich seats that I'm gonna give it.. lift kit is on and finally got a unique starter, runs like a champ... and hope to start posting pics up soon..
TURF1-RYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #12
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: snubber mount bracket issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURF1-RYC View Post
Thanks ckiguy.. and yes I did go the stainless steal route.. most of the bolts will be stainless..sister works at ACE HARDWARE. so I get everything from there at cost.. some of the smaller things have a 80 to 100% mark up. wow.. every bolt or nut on the body that you can see when I finally finish my build, will be stainless.. kinda goes well with the new paint job and ostrich seats that I'm gonna give it.. lift kit is on and finally got a unique starter, runs like a champ... and hope to start posting pics up soon..
I used stainless for my body bolts but one thing I did was used a plastic washer between the stainless washer and the aluminum frame. Stainless On Aluminum is known to corrode. I don't know where you are in Florida but corrision is a problem for most coastal areas around here. Did't want to run the risk of corroding the frame.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car