lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
Boones
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Plastic washers inside clutch?

Ok.. Pulled the drive clutch off my carryall 2.. Got the dust cover off, added the 200 rpm srping.. I then decided to clean the clutch.. The shaft that is inside the spring, looked a little dirty, rusty, etc.. So I ran a wire brush inside that shaft and it pulled out two little pieces of plastic that almost look like string.. I looked inside that shaft and noticed two little groves which I assume these little plastic things were initially located.. question is what are they for? and more importantly do i need them in there? I may have damaged these when i ran the wire brush through..
Boones is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car