lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #11
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Default Re: KF 82 Starting issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobuckbuild View Post
well since you have eliminated compression as the problem lets pretend that it was a problem and fix it anyways in hopes that it majically fixes the root problem
This sounds like the same kind of logic that goes into most government action these days.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #12
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

so true, lets stop selling guns and hope that stops the violence, or take gas pedals out of cars so we cant speed, governments answer is eliminate the human factor from the problem and than the solutions can be whatever we deem to be evil this week and what we must be protected from.

Sorry bout that wife turned on the news today, I try to avoid it as much as possible to keep my blood pressure down.
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #13
RSP
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Somebody help me out here so i can follow along with this thread, Is a "Huff" and a "Wheez" the same thing?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! sorry couldnt help myself..
RSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #14
oliver28472
Getting Wild

You guys are crackin' me up! Actually I like wheeze better and I actually work for the gov. I guess that's why I wanted to fix something that's not broke. OK, I get it. I'm taking y'alls advice and leaving the head gasket alone. That will be a lot easier. I'll check on the other things and report back. Thanks!!
oliver28472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #15
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

huff is closer to puff which would be an indicator of smoke , wheez is more related to a hole in your soda straw.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
oliver28472
Getting Wild

I'm happy to report that the problem was the carb/engine block gasket. When I got a close look I could see the top of the carb flange seemed a little cleaner. I put it in service mode and shot some brake clean on there while running. There was a difference in rpm with each blast. While I had the carb off I took the bowl and main jet out and cleaned in there just in case. The accordian hose between the air box and air cleaner had a crack in it so I cleaned that up pretty good and siliconed that area. I found some nylock nuts to hold the carb on. I starts fast, runs good and no more backfiring.
oliver28472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #17
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Nice!
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #18
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

It was a wheez! Yeah
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car