lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
hess690
Not Yet Wild

Default cant get fuel pump working

i have a 86 ez go i put a new fuel pump on but still cant get it to pump fuel any ideas would help thanks
hess690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
bauschracing
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cant get fuel pump working

Check compression and crank seals. Did you check to see that the hole was open and the gasket did not cover anything? The pump works off of the pressure from the crankcase.
bauschracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

theres a gasket in there about the center of engine and i can,t think of the name of it but if it starts going the fuel pump quits workingg........give me some time i,ll think of the name of it....................if this gasket is bad you,ll still have compression but its where the fuelpump draws its vaccume from.......................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
theres a gasket in there about the center of engine and i can,t think of the name of it but if it starts going the fuel pump quits workingg........give me some time i,ll think of the name of it....................if this gasket is bad you,ll still have compression but its where the fuelpump draws its vaccume from.......................................

fuel pump diaphragm is what gets a hole in it or it rips
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO