lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #21
Dog Hunter
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ezgo controller testing

Thought this guy' post was gonna give me the answer to my problem!!! He must have figured it out from here!!
Dog Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #22
Ted4Alltrax
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Ok, that is some great info Johnnie B. And very much so correct. I wonder though if a different approach might help bridge the gap of this clear language barrier. If you don't mind...
Ted4Alltrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #23
Ted4Alltrax
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Dog Hunter, What an opportunity we have stumbled on today! I assume you also must have found your answer, and I congratulate you for your perseverance! And you bring up a great point, when the question has been asked once, it'll be likely -if not assuredly-that it will be asked again. So I will offer my best to help explain the process to conclusion, as well as offer my number to anyone needing a hand trouble shooting/repairing (via the settings) their Alltrax Inc. motor controller. I can be reached at (541)476-3565 Ext.110. And my name is Ted...
Old 07-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #24
Ted4Alltrax
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Your description is puzzling to be sure. First your terminals should read as follows B+(battery positive) B- (Battery Negative) M- (Motor Negative) and on some applications you may also see A2 (Refers to the A2 terminal on motor) For Series controllers this will be all of the Large terminals that you should see.
For Shunt-Wound you will also see F-1 (J-7) and F-2 (J-, these two terminals connect to the motor and control which way the motor turns(Polarity) I/e F1 on The Controller connects to The F1 on the motor while f-2 from the controller connects to the f2 on the motor. Since not all controller/motor/FnR switch combos are the same, if you run into any issues I welcome you to call AlltraxInc customer service at 541-476-3565 ext. 110 or just ask for ted.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO