lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2017, 05:12 PM   #51
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Changing gears in 2013 RXV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
I know what you are talking about. When you come to a stop, the cart will roll back sometimes nearly a foot (way more than gear lash would account for). I have tried everything I could find in the programmer I thought could help me solve it, with no luck. My solution has been to find an alternate method of increasing speed without HS gears. (that method is confidential, if ezgo finds out & locks the parameter, I would be screwed).
I agree

I bought a new set of 10.5:1 gears for my RXV, then decided against using them. They are still in the box around here somewhere.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2020, 11:23 AM   #52
Monstermaker
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I think I’m the only guy in the world that wants to go the other way with my gears.
Stock is 16.99/1. I have a set of 19.63/1 gears from a Jacobsen 322 mower that are supposed to fit, it’s said to use the same diff.
It seems better to gear lower when going to taller tires, and gain speed with the controller.
That way I won’t lose all my torque.
Monstermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:50 AM   #53
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermaker View Post
I think I’m the only guy in the world that wants to go the other way with my gears.
Stock is 16.99/1. I have a set of 19.63/1 gears from a Jacobsen 322 mower that are supposed to fit, it’s said to use the same diff.
It seems better to gear lower when going to taller tires, and gain speed with the controller.
That way I won’t lose all my torque.
you are totally correct.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO