lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #121
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Does anyone have a 1987 Yamaha G3-E Sun Classic Electric Service Manual?

Got it Luke thanks very much :) How does it get wired exactly?
jakehanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2018, 04:42 PM   #122
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Does anyone have a 1987 Yamaha G3-E Sun Classic Electric Service Manual?

It would appear that the Curtis PB-6 I ordered does in fact already come with a microswitch installed. I have not received it as of yet.

Also, being that there are two 36v solenoids (stock from Yamaha) already connected together; can you help me understand why exactly there would need to be another where you said in the B+ line? I'm afraid that if I keep the cart at 36v as stock; then I would also have to get a 36v additional solenoid as per your recommendation?

Thanks
Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #123
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

If I wish to convert to 48v, can anyone recommend the proper forward and reverse solenoids to replace the stock Yamaha's so that I can still use the keyswitch to operate forward and reverse? Just need the matching 48v versions of these pictured? Would just universal 48v solenoids work (Scotty's) or would I need something else?

Old 10-28-2018, 09:56 PM   #124
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

That I couldn’t help you with because my reversing contactors are gone... maybe one of Scottys kits?

Club Car DS driver’s club #59
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 12:04 AM   #125
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

deleted as answered
Old 11-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #126
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Luke, you mentioned that your microswitch is automatically activated? Can you explain what this switch on the PB-6 does? Mine has 3 terminal connectors on it in addition to the main 2 wire cable on it. What does the microswitch do and where did you connect yours to exactly? You also had mentioned making a hand drawn diagram for this, any chance you might be able to? Also, do all 3 wires get connected or just some other variation and to where please? I also posted a new thread asking about this so that more might see my specifics...

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...connected.html
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha