lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2021, 03:36 PM   #1
Cmoney
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Not said enough here... Thank you!

This is one of my favorite forums... because the people here actually help when you need it! I try to when I can (to pay it forward) but I am not that knowledgeable.

I'd like to say thank you to this forum and specifically CP241, JPonLKN, Trig 123, and Cartmaster.

I could not have done the last job without CP241! You are badass. I thank you!
Cmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2021, 04:36 PM   #2
mattrourke
Getting Wild

Default Re: Not said enough here... Thank you!

I couldn't agree with you more! I feel a bit like a leach sometimes, but hopefully I'm more of a sponge and can later share some of the tips I've learned. Everyone on here has always been awesome at helping!

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk
mattrourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 07:10 PM   #3
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmoney View Post
This is one of my favorite forums... because the people here actually help when you need it! I try to when I can (to pay it forward) but I am not that knowledgeable.

I'd like to say thank you to this forum and specifically CP241, JPonLKN, Trig 123, and Cartmaster.

You are welcome from me, and for what little I bring to the table, but it's those other three on that line up there that are the big help. I am very thankful for their wisdom and willingness to help a lost soul...everything I picked up is from them, or reading the manuals and trial and error, and then they helped with fixing the errors. I'm a newbie! If they helped me with something and I see someone else with a similar issue, I feel its on me to pass it on. I am sure they got their knowledge base the same way, and share for the same reasons.
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 07:14 PM   #4
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Everyone here is super friendly and helpful. I’m not sure what I said but glad I could help

The way I look at it, we’re all here to enjoy the hobby and have fun. There’s plenty i wouldn’t or couldn’t have done without advice from some of the folks here. Trig especially. There would have been a black ST-350 burned to the ground outside my last house if it weren’t for him and some others
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:18 AM   #5
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Ditto!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 10:51 AM   #6
Cmoney
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I’m not sure what I said but glad I could help
My cart was without compression. Thought the engine was blown. You and others pointed me towards the intake valves. I adjusted them and got a few more months out of it. When it came time to do the job of replacing the head. You and others helped point me towards just replacing the valves. You guys also helped walk me through some of the challenges with the build and thanks to it all, I was able to tear it down to the block, replace all the valves, build it back up and she runs great again.

Was looking at $1,500ish to replace the motor.

Spent $150ish and got it done thanks to this group!
Cmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:47 AM   #7
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Glad I was able to help. But as said above, I just try to contribute when I can. Ans learn the rest of the time
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #8
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmoney View Post

You welcome. I am glad I can still help people . It keeps my older mind working
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 07:15 AM   #9
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Guys, the site does take donations. If you look under peoples avatar there are a set of gold stars....those people have donated. The site does get support from sponsors, but every little bit helps keep the forum running strong.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 08:24 AM   #10
jethaulin
never finished

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Guys, the site does take donations. ...... every little bit helps keep the forum running strong.
jethaulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO