lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
MRDonthe14TH
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 95 ezgo 36v medalist controller selection

I just picked up a cart. Serial# 852708 / Manuf Code # A2095 / 1.49kW. I'm 'assuming' it's a 1995 36V Medalist and I'm really excited!!

I will be changing out the controller but not sure which is the correct unit. The one I pulled has 4-Posts with a 5-Pin Connector. Sticker # 183719

Also the Microswitches for the F-N-R...can I replace those separately or should I replace the whole assembly? New to carts but I are an engineer (yuk yuk).

Thanks for the help! My brother down in FL turned me on to this site earlier this month.
MRDonthe14TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 95 ezgo 36v medalist controller selection

Welcome to the madness. Yes, replace the F&R with a true HD F&R. THe complete unit comes with new switches. The most popular controller for this cart is the Alltrax SR48500 and 400 super solenoid. Check out my website - it has lots of good information for newbs on battery use & care to upgrades, even good for you engineering types. Merry Xmas.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO