lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2019, 09:17 AM   #11
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default Txt 36v nativas controller, solenoid clicks but does not move.

Like he said ^^^ it should be Bluetooth enabled. If not it would be worth sending it in to navitas and paying $150 for them enable it for you. When I was having this problem it was the harness not registering the throttle input to the controller but allowing the solenoid to engage anyway. I never would have been able to pinpoint this without the Bluetooth capability and the navitas app. Like I said before my harness bad out of the sealed bag so it’s possible for to have a bad harness and after going through the steps with the navitas tech they sent me one out and it worked like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2021, 09:13 PM   #12
AG5421
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Txt 36v nativas controller, solenoid clicks but does not move.

I have got my 98 txt (series) hooked up with factory controller (1206). It runs and works flawlessly. I took apart and installed the Navitas 440 with a heavy duty solenoid. My issue now is 2 flash code (solenoid taking to much current) according to book. It also only registers reverse (when in forward direction) on the app and nothing in reverse. I changed nothing when swapping controllers. Also on the app my key doesn’t register on/off it always shows on.

I hooked everything up the way the 1206 controller was installed minus the A2 motor wire to the f/r. Instead hooked to B+ on controller as stated in directions for 20 pin plug. I have installed new diode that it recommends to the large posts of the solenoid. I did not hook one up to the small post on the solenoid.

What is causing these issue?

Thanks in advance,
AG5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 12:44 PM   #13
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Txt 36v nativas controller, solenoid clicks but does not move.

Since the controller does not supply amps to the solenoid in a series drive, I suspect the controller is still configured for a Sepex drive. It is shipped configured for Sepex, so unless you reconfigured it, it still is.

The diode ought to be between the solenoid's small terminals. A diode between the large terminals is only used for Sepex drives.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO