lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default Jakes universal winch mount

Anyone have one mounted on a TXT? I can’t find any good pics of how it mounts up.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2020, 11:50 AM   #2
coosa
Gone Wild

Default Re: Jakes universal winch mount

I put one on the Black Beauty. It has good strength when winching straight ahead, but I didn't like the way the front of it bounced. I made braces for the underside to stop that. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture.

coosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #3
sigfla45
Gone Wild

That’s the TXT specific one I believe. The universal one is a bit different. I found the install manual for it and I think it mounts on top of the axle but I am still not sure
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 01:15 PM   #4
coosa
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfla45 View Post
That’s the TXT specific one I believe. The universal one is a bit different. I found the install manual for it and I think it mounts on top of the axle but I am still not sure
That one is for a TXT, and I didn't even realize that they had another one that would fit. I don't believe they did back when I was looking for one. It would probably be better to get one that attached to the axle. I made one out of flat steel for another TXT cart I have and I really like it better than the Jake's. Good luck with it.
coosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO