lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2021, 10:44 AM   #1
BobLaw
Not Yet Wild

Angry Plum Quick

Has anyone else had issues with PQ Bandit upgrade? The website says there lead times are 5 business day, in extreme times 10. My motor has been there for a month. Last Monday they called me to let me know they were finishing up, Tuesday they called for payment. Billed my card and here it is a week later and nothing, cant get them to respond and i am 1 day shipping according to the map on their site. (they are only a few hours away). I know they are a site sponsor but their customer service is non existent from my experience.
BobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2021, 11:40 AM   #2
cbdeese61
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Plum Quick

I did not do the Bandit but I did buy a new motor that had to be built and they were actually 2 weeks earlier than they told me. I was surprised when it came to the door. Robbie was great to work with. Send him an email....he may take a little while to respond but he always did.
cbdeese61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:49 AM   #3
DubK
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have not bought a motor from them but I have emailed them for questions and I always got an immediate response.
DubK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:00 PM   #4
jhnmflr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I can say I have used them a few times. Just ordered a Crocodile. I emailed and was told it was 6-8 weeks out and I got it sooner than that. They usually take a couple days to reply via email or to get a call back.
jhnmflr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:09 PM   #5
BobLaw
Not Yet Wild

Got an email with tracking number that said being picked up today. Still not in UPS system. Over 20 business days from receipt (Jan 19). This is still a far cry from their site which I paste here;

We try our best to keep the Bandit upgrade time frame just as short as we possibly can. With that being said, it all depends on our daily work load and in most cases that’s generally five business days once the motor is in our shop. However, in cases of extreme work load, the time frame could reach seven to ten business days. We’ll call for credit card information once your motor is ready to ship back to you.
BobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:47 PM   #6
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Im sure you'll be happy with it. They are good folks.
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:52 PM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Be patient. I'm sure they are buried in work there.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 01:50 PM   #8
TRPetr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I actually drove up there this past Friday to pick up my Bandit motor upgrade. I had dropped it off 4 weeks earlier and they told me then it would be about 4 weeks. They are swamped with motors for work. It's a small shop and they had probably 25 motors boxed and ready to ship out, and I would guess another 30 waiting to be boxed and shipped. They told me that they are telling customers now that its 4-6 weeks for a turnaround.
TRPetr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:02 PM   #9
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Good family and yes small family business. I have driven up there a couple of times to drop off and pick up. Met Pops, Rick and Robby. Like said I am sure they are slammed plus the shipping world isn’t moving very fast either. You should get it soon.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 08:32 AM   #10
GradyTX
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

If the grocery stores cannot get food delivered, I am sure they cannot get UPS to pick up as fast as normal. Give it time, they will get it to you.
GradyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO