lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #21
birdleg
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ezgo rxv dead

I think I have another receptacle I can try just to be sure but it sounds like the culprit to me. Yea not so cheap. Its like $90 for it.
birdleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2014, 11:53 PM   #22
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Yes, grey wire is 2 small wires inside. Temp sensor is deleted. It will not charge with stock charger without temp sensor. You want rid of that charger anyway, get a DPI. Think you got it, get a new recepticle, or a dpi charger and save yourself a hassle with a crap charger. Problem solved?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 AM   #23
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Yeah I have replaced lots of those. When they first came out they were boat anchors when they crapped out. FSIP is rebuilding them now and they are a site sponsor
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:49 AM   #24
cgtech

Yamaha

Yeah, what are they charging for a rebuild? I still would not throw away any money on those chargers. I would kill 2 birds with one stone, leave this recepticle with temp sensor disabled, and invest a little money in a better charger instead.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:50 PM   #25
profire24
Not Yet Wild

My 2009 rxv will run with jumper plug removed but I do notice brake will not completely release. Runs fine with jumper plug in place. Is there a problem or not. I've been told it should not run with plug removed.
profire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:25 PM   #26
cgtech

Yamaha

You are doing the "ultimate motor brake test", and have shaved some life off it. Stop doing that.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:47 AM   #27
HiTechRedNeck
Gone Wild

Ultimate Melt the parking brake test.

My wife says her Honda Accord will drive just fine with the parking brake on.... should she keep doing this...
HiTechRedNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:12 PM   #28
mark74star
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Is there a way to test rxv charger receptacles? We run into a few that stay green when not being charged, and the cart locks up/won't move. Replacing the recep always works with that problem.

We also have a cart right now that won't accept a charge. We plug in the charger and the green light won't turn on and function normally. Nothing happens. The cart will still drive with this problem though. Batteries are just fine and should accept the charge. I'd like to know for sure the problem is the charger port....

Thanks for any thoughts on this matter
mark74star is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO