lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2019, 07:43 AM   #1
mayberry32
Not Yet Wild

Default New To Me 2014 RXV. I have a few questions...

So, I've had a Club Car Precedent for a few years and it's been an amazing cart. My only issues were that it was bare bones, grandma beige, small wheels, and it was slow. After pricing out the upgrades to make it what I wanted, I ran across a really nice 2014 RXV and bought it yesterday for a steal. There are a few things I'd like to change, if possible, as the ride is smoother than my CC Precedent, but it feels more spongy and wobbly in turns. Is there a way to stiffen up the front end a little, or is that just the way EZGo's ride vs. CC's?

Also, it came with really nice 14" wheels, but it has street tires on it. The size is 225/40-14 Duro's, as seen in the picture. What tires can I fit that are more turf/All Terrain that give it a little more beefy look without lifting the cart? I think I'd prefer 12" wheels to give a little more tire sidewall, but it came with 14's, so I hope to be able to work from there. If not, I'll probably sell the wheels and buy a whole new setup. Any suggestions on tires that will fit these wheels and beef up the look a little more? I even considered putting fender flares on it to make it look less like a street cart.

Any answers or suggestions are appreciated. This is a really nice forum full of great information. Thanks in advance.
mayberry32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO