lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2021, 03:48 PM   #111
Phil_Billy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Want 7 more Leaf Modules...knew this would happen

I have been reading through all the post trying to figure out which charger I should get for Nissan leaf gen 1 batts, configured as 14s/2p. any suggestions. thanks in advance. Phil
Phil_Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2021, 04:22 PM   #112
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Billy View Post
I have been reading through all the post trying to figure out which charger I should get for Nissan leaf gen 1 batts, configured as 14s/2p. any suggestions. thanks in advance. Phil
I purchased the Elcon 1800W charger for mine.

Search the web for pricing. I did a quick search and found this: https://www.evcomponents.com/elcon-t...w-charger.html
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 10:52 PM   #113
mccainc
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Depends on what your needs are. If you don’t need it to be fast or onboard, just buy one of the cheap Chinese chargers from Amazon, open it up and step the voltage up slightly with the adjustable pot (make sure it has one). I needed a charger that was faster, onboard, and reliable. So I bought a QuickCharge 25A OBC and had them program it for a lithium profile at my requested voltage. It was expensive and weighs 40lbs, but it’s weather resistant, built like a tank, and is fully supported and repairable by the US factory.

2010 RXV, Danaher controller, 14s Leaf lithium conversion, CleanPowerAuto miniBMS and EV display, Quick Charge 25A charger, 3” lift, 23” tires. UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Upgrade in progress.
mccainc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:34 PM   #114
Phil_Billy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

thanks for the input.
Phil_Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO