lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2021, 02:25 PM   #21
texmeth
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Lithium upgrade???

Jtech that is a possibility. I decided to keep the batteries(after seeing the cost to ship back) and just change my driving style a bit, a little less throttle on the start. I have run around our neighborhood a couple of times now and all seems good as long as I am not hammering it. I have not tripped the BMS again, yet. I have also installed a Renogy battery meter so I can see the exact amps being drawn, hopefully I am scoping it out the next time it trips.
texmeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2021, 12:18 PM   #22
sbeard24
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Lithium upgrade???

Any update? You've now had the allied in for 3 months. Just wandering if you are still running strong or having an issues such as charging issues, throttle issues, speed issues? Im really thinking about upgrading both my ez go's to allied drop ins
sbeard24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO