lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
ewbldavis
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Questions for G1 owners?

Golf Cart King is great. I got a ton of stuff for my G1. I planned on buying new instrument panel if my "mod" didn't work (involved drilling...lol).

Better make your list and order all at once. I spent almost $200 there. Only caution is the center caps - they don't fit if your stock rim has a 2 1/2" center hole. Caps are 2 5/8" O.D.
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
dragnframe
Getting Wild

Thanks. This is all great advice. I looked tonight real quick and I saw the number j10 o the rear cross bar followed by other numbers. Not sure what that means but from what Iam finding I think it's a 79 to 81? Also noticed I am going to Probley need a piston. The engine spins over really easy with my hand. Another thing I noticed was on the rear end that pulley/clutch setup will need replaced it looks pretty beat up not sure what they are sopose to look like or what they are called. Again thanks for the help.
dragnframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 AM   #13
SurfingDude
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

chart for Yamahas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yamaha G-1 001.jpg (370.9 KB, 0 views)
SurfingDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #14
dragnframe
Getting Wild

Man this place rocks! Thanks surfing dude.
dragnframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha